Owner / Director
- Having worked in the financial services industry for 10 years then moving onto a variety of roles within Raeburn Construction over the past 14 years, Sarah now focuses on business development and marketing within Raeburn Training.
- Loves a hobby, and in her spare time enjoys gardening, pottery, yoga and running.
- With 30 years professional experience in the construction industry, Scott works with operational Health and Safety, dealing with clients and employees. He will be supporting Raeburn Training by creating new business relationships from his current network.
- In his spare time, Scott enjoys cycling and loves a social event.
Client Services Manager
- Jen brings over 17 years of experience in Health & Safety and Learning & Development to the team, having worked in manufacturing, engineering and construction industries.
- Jen is very busy with her young daughter and enjoys cocktails and afternoon teas.
- Derek brings a wealth of experience to his role at Raeburn Training from his lengthy 21 years in Learning and Development where he was involved in E-learning creation and design, and training consultancy.
- Derek is a Competitive Archer competing in Local, British and European Championships, and now supports his club in a coaching role.
- Matthew brings his passion for machines and plant to his new role at Raeburn Training having gained experience in farming and construction.
- The youngster of the team, if he is not stripping down cars, he is listening to music and enjoys travelling to see bands.
Health and Safety Instructor
- Tom is a Health and Safety professional and tutor with over 40 years’ experience in construction, engineering and manufacturing sectors. He firmly believes we need to pass on our skills and knowledge to the next generation. Tom uses his excellent presentation and communication skills to deliver training at all levels within industry whether in the boardroom, classroom or in the workplace.
- Tom enjoys spending free time with his wife and family. He now takes his grandchildren to their sports activities and social events just like he used to do with his own kids.
Getting in touch is easy.
Please click the link below for details of who can help you with your enquiry.